Cream Cream

When I first saw the name David Firth pop up, I thought to myself, "Oh shit, this is going to be interesting." Haven't seen his work since i was a teen, around the time salad fingers became big.

Mastermind 5 Mastermind 5

Hoorah

Its always a pleasure to watch this series!!

The Hunt The Hunt

lmao

i knew that was coming

JunkYardAnimations responds:

lol yeah a few of my friends called it right away, i had this idea for a while but never animated it until now, hope u liked it

CellCraft CellCraft

Excellent work

I can tell you put vast amounts of time into this game, and it shows. This is probably one the best educational games that I think I've ever played and from what i can remember about microbiology its fairly accurate ! Good job!!

Color Theory Color Theory

Nice

I can say i thoroughly enjoyed your game. I will hope for more retro style games from you in the future. :)

Doodle God Doodle God

Sweet lord

I wish it was for the droid incredible... there is a knock off version of this though, but it is crap compared to the original!

In The Flow Of Abundance In The Flow Of Abundance

interesting

i love your art its really....mood altering.. in a good way lol ...however im not gonna lie i am more interest in this flow dreaming when i saw that refereance to the secret im into all of that...but i am definatly gonna check that out :)

Anatomy Sketches Anatomy Sketches

Fantastic

I love the musculoskeletal system ...and this is like mozart to me!!

Skinless Hand Skinless Hand

Beautiful

I love it. This truly shows the delicacy and grace of the deep tissues of the hand. I tip my hat to you!

Tommyrawr responds:

Flesh hides such wonders!

Thank you for your review. (: